Taksh Soft provides sim based Vehicle Tracking System wherein the movement and the location of a vehicle or a group of vehicles can be tracked and monitored. The device can be easily fitted into a car or a bike. Due to the very compact nature of the device the device can be concealed. Users will be provided with a login ID and password to our application with which the users will be able to view the location and generate various reports pertaining to a vehicle or group of vehicles.
Why GPS Tracking System For Vehicles???
- Keeping better track of where vehicles and shipments are.
- Provides extra security on the vehicles and shipments.
- Prevents extensive loss caused by the delays and unexpected situations.
- There are so many hassles and complexities related to any transport business, GPS Tracking System get rid of those complexities.
Why us ???
- We provide separate login account for each clients to get into our application for tracking your vehicles on live.
- We provide you the functions which are broken down into 3 main categories Mapping, Reports and Administration in our application.
- Mapping helps you in two ways firstly Vehicle Map- display the vehicle location on map individually and secondly Vehicle Group Map- display all the vehicles location on map in a given group.
- Reporting helps you in three ways firstly Detailed Reports, secondly Summary Reports and thirdly Performance Reports.
- Detail reports are vehicle or device specific and are structured to pull information from the database in pre-defined formats that are relevant to the type of report requested. If it is necessary to add/remove data fields (columns) to any of these reports, it is simply a matter of reconfiguring the report generator for a specific client. Here we have the same nature of controls as on the Vehicle Map screen, allowing us to specify for which vehicle we want the report, the date range for the report and then which report we want to see. Event Detail Report reports all received events. In our application, location is reported every 5 minutes and events that are reported are Start, Stop, and InMotion. Each event reports consists of Time, Date, Status, Latitude, Longitude, Speed, Heading, Altitude, Odometer (if available), and Address.
- Summary Reports Unlike Device Detail Reports, Fleet Summary Reports are focused on either a group of vehicles or an entire fleet. They are not relevant only to a specific vehicle, as they present information that is only useful when viewed across a group of vehicles or assets. The Last Known Vehicle Location is also designed to present the user with the simple report with current status on each of the vehicles in the selected group.
- Performance Reports The primary focus of Driver Performance Reports is to provide the fleet manager with meaningful information that pertains to the utilization of his/her fleet assets. Are the vehicles being driven in a safe manner (i.e. adhering to relevant speed limits)? Are vehicles being used effectively or is excessive time being taken at stops? These are the types of questions that can be answered by reviewing the information available in the Driver Performance Reports. Driving/Stopped Time Summary report is designed to give the fleet manager detailed information (on a vehicle basis), showing how much time was spent driving, how long the transit time was between stops and how much distance was covered. Additionally, the report shows how much time the vehicle spent stopped, what the duration of the stops were and how many stops there were and what the locations were.
- Administration helps in doing the admin works on your account panel such as creating users for yor account, creating geo zones and etc…
Where it can be implemented ???
- Construction companies.
- Sand Mining Transportation.
- Tour and Travels.
- Logistics companies.
- Toll Plaza Emergency and Patrol Monitoring Solution.
- Cable and Telecom
- Field Services
- Food Services
- Heavy Equipment
- Waste Management
- Pet Tracking
- Elderly Care
- Two Wheeler
- Personal Tracking